APC Smart-UPS 750VA LCD 230V with SmartConnect
APC Smart-UPS 750VA LCD 230V with SmartConnect at the Best Price in Kenya as well as Specs and Reviews. Get the Latest APC Smart-UPS 750VA LCD 230V with SmartConnect Price in Kenya at Mobilehub Kenya
APC Smart-UPS 750VA LCD 230V with SmartConnect Features & Benefits
Adaptability:– Adjustable voltage sensitivity: Provides the ability to adapt the UPS for optimal performance in specific power environments or generator applications.– Adjustable voltage-transfer points: Maximizes useful battery life by widening the input voltage window or tightening the output voltage regulation.
– Automatic restart of loads after UPS shutdown: Automatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power.
– Automatic self-test: Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
– Disconnected battery notification: Warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
– Boost and Trim Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR): Gives higher application availability by correcting low and high voltage conditions without using the battery (not available on all models).
– Temperature-compensated battery charging: Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
– Power conditioning: Protects connected loads from surges, spikes, lightning, and other power disturbances.
– Intelligent battery management: Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
– Resettable circuit breakers: Enables a quick recovery from overload events.
– User-replaceable batteries: Increases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)– Hot-swappable batteries: Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced– Predictive failure notification: Provides early-warning fault analysis ensuring proactive component replacement.– Battery failure notification: Provides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance
– Safety-agency approved: Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
– USB connectivity: Provides management of the UPS via a USB port (not available on all models).
– Serial connectivity: Provides management of the UPS via a serial port.
– Network manageable: Provides remote power management of the UPS over the network.– LED status indicators: Quickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.– Audible alarms: Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS conditions.
Max Configurable Power (Watts): 500 Watts / 750VAOutput Voltage Distortion: Less than 5 %Output Frequency (sync to mains): 50/60 Hz +/- 3 Hz Sync to mainsOther Output Voltages: 220, 240Topology: Line interactiveWaveform type: SinewaveTransfer Time: 6 ms typical : 10 ms maximum
Input frequency: 50/60 Hz +/- 3 Hz Auto-sensingInput voltage range for main operations: 151 – 302 Adjustable, 160 – 280VNumber of Power Cords: 1
Batteries & RuntimeBattery type: Lead-acid batteryExpected Battery Life (years): 3 – 5Typical recharge time: 3hour(s)
Communications & Management
Interface Port(s): SmartSlot, USBControl panel: Multifunction LCD status and control consoleAudible Alarm: Alarm when on battery : distinctive low battery alarm : configurable delaysEmergency Power Off (EPO): Optional
Surge Protection and Filtering
Surge energy rating: 540JoulesFiltering: Full time multi-pole noise filtering : 0.3% IEEE surge let-through : zero clamping response time : meets UL 1449
Dimensions (W x H x D): 138 mm x 161 mm x 369 mmWeight: 11.8 KgColor: Black
Operating Temperature: 0 – 40 °CStorage Temperature: -15 – 45 °C