Infinix Hot 8 3GB detailed description
Infinix Hot 8 has a 6.6-inch touchscreen display. Infinix Hot 8 is run by 2.0GHz Quad-core MediaTek Helio A22 processor. Infinix Hot 8 has a 3GB RAM and a 32GB internal storage expandable to 256GB using a microSD card. Infinix Hot 8 has a 13MP + 2MP + MP Triple Rear camera and an 8MP Front camera for selfies. Infinix Hot 8 runs Android 9.0 (Pie) and has a 5000 mAh Battery.
Infinix Hot 8 has a 6.6″ inch Full HD+ waterdrop display with a 700 x 1600 pixel resolution. Infinix Hot 8 display has a 450nit brightness that allows you to use your smartphone even in direct sunlight with no problem. The screen to body ratio is 20:9, providing an extensive immersive experience.
5000mAh 4 Day Battery.
Infinix Hot 8 comes with a 5000mAh battery that lasts 4 days with a single charge. So if you want a phone that is good for upcountry then Infinix Hot 8 is the phone. Infinix Hot 8 utilizes AI technology that works in tandem with the CPU to direct power to process that need it creating a 10% increase of standby time. In case your battery runs out, there is no need to worry with Infinix Hot 8 2A Fast charge. Infinix Hot 8 fast charge fills the phone in just 3 hours.
Triple Rear Camera.
Infinix Hot 8 has a 13MP + 2MP + QVGA Triple Rear camera that takes bright, clear images. Infinix Hot 8 utilizes AI software to enhance image quality to produce stunning images.
Infinix Hot 8 has DIRAC mode speakers that are customized to produce high-quality sound. Infinix Hot 8 allows you to synchronize it with another device for rich quality music experiences.
Infinix Hot 8 utilizes face unlock to protect your phone from unwanted users. You can also use the fingerprint sensor at the back of the phone to protect your smartphone.
Improved Gaming Mode.
Infinix Hot 8 mobile game optimization improves the gaming experience. The frame rate has been increased by 125%. Gaming on WiFi time increased by 6.7%, while offline gaming time increased by 113% on a single charge.
- 6.6″ inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Resolution: 720 x 1600 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~269 ppi density)
- Dimensions: 165 x 76.3 x 8.7 mm (6.50 x 3.00 x 0.34 in)
- Weight: 179 g (6.31 oz)
- Front/back glass
- Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Operating system: Android 9.0 (Pie), XOS 5.0
- Chipset: Mediatek MT6761 Helio A22 (12 nm)
- CPU: Quad-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU: PowerVR GE8320
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB ROM
- microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- Rear camera Triple: 13MP + 2 MP + QVGA
- Camera features: Quad-LED flash, panorama, HDR
- Front camera 8 MP, LED flash
- Video 1080p@30fps
- 3.5mm Jack
- Dirac Surround Sound
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS with A-GPS
- FM radio
- microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass
Shop by Price
|Best Below Ksh 10,000||Best Below Ksh 35,000|
|Best Below Ksh 15,000||Best Below Ksh 40,000|
|Best Below Ksh 20,000||Best Below Ksh 45,000|
|Best Below Ksh 25,000||Best Below Ksh 50,000|
|Best Below Ksh 30,000||High End above Ksh 60,000|
- Non-removable Li-Po 5000 mAh battery