Samsung just launched the Galaxy A20s (SM-A207), successor of A20 that was launched earlier this year. It has a 6.4-inch HD+ Infinity-V TFT screen, is powered by a Snapdragon 450 SoC with up to 4GB of RAM, runs Android Pie, comes with a 13-megapixel rear camera with f/1.8 aperture along with an 8-megapixel 120° ultra-wide and 5-megapixel depth sensor and an 8-megapixel front camera with f/2.0 aperture with support for face unlock.
It has a 3D plastic back with a gradient finish, comes with dedicated dual SIM and microSD slots, has a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, and has a 4000mAh battery with 15W fast charging.
Samsung Galaxy A20s Specifications
- 6.4-inch (1560 × 720 pixels) HD+ TFT Infinity-V display
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 450 14nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 506 GPU
- 3GB RAM with 32GB Storage / 4GB RAM with 64GB storage, expandable up to 512GB via micro SD card
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with Samsung One UI
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.8 aperture, 8MP 120° ultra-wide angle lens with f/2.2 aperture, 5MP depth sensor
- 8MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimension:163.3 x 77.5 x 8.0mm; Weight: 183g
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4,000mAh battery with 15W fast charging
The Samsung Galaxy A20s comes in Black, Blue and Green colors in India, is priced at Rs. 11,999 for 3GB+32GB version and the 4GB + 64GB storage version costs Rs. 13,999