Samsung Galaxy A51
Samsung just announced Galaxy A51, the company’s latest smartphone in the A series in Vietnam, as it had promised. It has 6.5-inch Infinity-O Super AMOLED infinity display with 20:9 aspect ratio, is powered by Exynos 9611 with up to 8GB RAM, features 48MP main + 12MP 123-degree ultra-wide + 5MP macro and 5MP depth sensors and a 32-megapixel front camera. It has Super Steady Video that eliminates screen flickering when users record videos of a moving object or on the move.
Display and Camera
Galaxy A51s 5G comes fitted with a 6.5-inch FHD+ widescreen super AMOLED display. It flaunts a nearly bezel-less Infinity-O display that gives users a slight bit of screen. The display has a resolution of 1080×2400 pixels with a pixel density of 405 PPI. The visuals are expected to be sharp and clear. The aspect ratio of the phone is 20:9 and the screen to body ratio is 87%. For security, Galaxy A51s 5G has an in-display fingerprint sensor and face unlock. The display is protected by Gorilla Glass 3 that prevents it from unexpected falls.
Displays and design
Samsung Galaxy A51 has an in-display fingerprint scanner, features dedicated dual SIM and microSD slots, comes with mirror back and a multi-colored diamond-cut design with different Tone such as Multicolour in Blue, Sparkling finish in White, Diamond finish in Black. packs a 4,000 mAh battery with 15W super-fast charging technology that promises 3 hours of talk time, 3 hours of movie watching, and 10 hours of music listening with 10 minutes of charging.
Configuration and Battery
Galaxy A51s 5G is seated on a mid-range Snapdragon 765G chipset. As per Qualcomm, this chipset has been specially designed for gaming and other counterparts. With 8-performance cores, the phone is integrated with 6GB of RAM to improve multitasking and gaming performance. The graphic demand is handled by an Adreno 620 GPU. Also, Adreno 620 offers 10% faster graphics compared to the standard Snapdragon 765, claims Qualcomm. Galaxy
A51s 5G runs on the current version of Android 10 based on Samsung’s OneUI 2.0.
Galaxy A51s 5G is backed by a 4,500mAh battery with a fast 15W charger out of the box. Judging by the battery size, you may expect a day of power backup under average usage, plus, with the fast charger, you may able to charge it quickly.
Connectivity and Storage
Connectivity of Galaxy A51s 5G includes 3G, 4G VoLTE that enables HD voice and video calls on supported Jio networks, WiFi 802.11, WiFi direct, Bluetooth v5, USB v2.0 with Type C connectivity. For online location tracking, it features constellations like GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, and BDS.
Galaxy A51s 5G has an ample 128GB of internal storage that you can use to store your favorite apps and games. Also, there’s an extra card slot that expands the storage up to 512GB so that you won’t have to worry about running out of space.
Samsung Galaxy A51 specifications
- 6.5-inch (2400 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ Infinity-O Super AMOLED screen
- Octa-Core (Quad 2.3GHz + Quad 1.7GHz) Exynos 9611 10nm processor with Mali-G72 GPU
- 4GB RAM with 64GB storage, 6GB / 8GB RAM with 128GB Storage, expandable up to 512GB via micro SD card
- Android 10 with Samsung One UI 2.0
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 48MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, 12MP 123-degree ultra-wide angle camera with f/2.2 aperture, 5MP depth sensor with f/2.2 aperture, 5MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 32MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Dolby Atmos
- Dimensions: 158.5 x 73.6 x 7.9mm ; Weight: 172g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4000mAh battery with 15W fast charging
The Samsung Galaxy A51 comes in Prism Crush Black, White, Blue and Pink