Samsung just announced Galaxy A51, the company’s latest smartphone in the A series in Vietnam, as it had promised. It packs a 6.5-inch Infinity-O Super AMOLED infinity display with 20:9 aspect ratio, is powered by Exynos 9611 with up to 8GB RAM, features 48MP main + 12MP 123-degree ultra-wide + 5MP macro and 5MP depth sensors and a 32-megapixel front camera. It has Super Steady Video that eliminates screen flickering when users record videos of a moving object or on the move.
The phone has in-display fingerprint scanner, features dedicated dual SIM and microSD slots, comes with mirror back and a multi-colored diamond cut design with different Tone such as Multicolour in Blue, Sparkling finish in White, Diamond finish in Black. It packs a 4,000 mAh battery with 15W super fast charging technology that promises 3 hours of talk time, 3 hours of movie watching and 10 hours of music listening with 10 minutes of charging.
Samsung Galaxy A51 specifications
- 6.5-inch (2400 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ Infinity-O Super AMOLED screen
- Octa-Core (Quad 2.3GHz + Quad 1.7GHz) Exynos 9611 10nm processor with Mali-G72 GPU
- 4GB RAM with 64GB storage, 6GB / 8GB RAM with 128GB Storage, expandable up to 512GB via micro SD card
- Android 10 with Samsung One UI 2.0
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 48MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, 12MP 123-degree ultra-wide angle camera with f/2.2 aperture, 5MP depth sensor with f/2.2 aperture, 5MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 32MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Dolby Atmos
- Dimensions: 158.5 x 73.6 x 7.9mm ; Weight: 172g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4000mAh battery with 15W fast charging
The Samsung Galaxy A51 comes in Prism Crush Black, White, Blue and Pink