Update: Complete specifications of the Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite have surfaced with 7mm slim metal body, so we can expect the launch soon.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite specifications
- 10.1-inch (2000 x 1200 pixel) TFT display
- Octa-Core (Quad 2.3GHz + Quad 1.7GHz) Exynos 9611 10nm processor with Mali-G72 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB / 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 400GB with microSD
- Android 10 with OneUI 2.1
- 8MP rear camera
- 5MP front-facing camera
- 7mm thick; Weight:467g
- 4G LTE (Optional), WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz/5GHz), Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth 5, GPS, GLONASS, USB 2.0 Type-C
- 7040mAh battery
Earlier: Samsung recently added 5G support to the Galaxy Tab S6 that was first announced last year. Now, renders of a possible ‘Lite’ version of the Tab S6 have arrived showing a similar design to the more premium Tab S6 along with the new redesigned S Pen.
Being a ‘Lite’ version, the tablet will be powered with mid-range specs. According to the leak, the Tab S6 Lite will run an Exynos 9611 chipset that has 4x ARM Cortex-A73 (running at 2300 Mhz) and 4x ARM Cortex A-53 (running at 1700 Mhz), ARM Mali G72 GPU, with 4GB of RAM and 64/128GB of storage. Information on the display is not very clear, with rumours pointing to a resolution of 1200×2000 giving it a pixel density of 280 DPI. The storage options will likely be dependent on the region that it is sold in.
Wireless charging for the S Pen was not mentioned, but since it features the newer design, it can be assumed that S Pen will feature it. For software, it will be running OneUI 2.1 based on Android 10 out of the box