Along with the Redmi Note 9 series, Xiaomi also introduced the Mi Note 10 Lite smartphone, as it had promised. It packs a 6.47-inch Full HD+ curved AMOLED display with 3.43mm small chin, is powered by Snapdragon 730G with up to 8GB of RAM and runs Android 10 with MIUI 11. It has a 64-megapixel rear camera along with an 8-megapixel ultra-wide sensor, 5-megapixel depth sensor and a 2-megapixel macro sensor.
It has a 3D glass back with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection, NFC, 1cc loud speaker, 3.5mm audio jack with Hi-Res audio support and a 5260mAh (5160mAh minimum) battery with support for 30W fast charging that can charge the phone to 58% in 30 minutes and 100% in 65 minutes.
Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite specifications
- 6.47-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED 19.5:9 aspect ratio display with 600nit (HBM) / 430nit(Typ) brightness, 400000:1 (Min) contrast ratio, DCI-P3 Wide Color Gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa Core (2.2GHz Dual + 1.8GHz Hexa) Snapdragon 730G Mobile Platform with Adreno 618 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB LPPDDR4x RAM with 64GB / 128GB UFS 2.1 storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- MIUI 11 based on Android 10
- 64MP rear camera with 1/1.7″ Sony IMX686 sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.89 aperture, Dual flash, 8MP ultra-wide sensor with f/2.2 aperture, 5MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture, 2MP 2cm macro lens with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.48 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Hi-Res audio, 1216 size Xmax 0.5mm Ultra Linear Amplitude Speaker
- Dimensions: 157.8×74.2×9.67mm; Weight: 204g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS (L1+L5 Dual Band), NFC, USB Type-C
- 5260mAh (Typical) / 5160mAh (minimum) battery with 30W fast charging