Apple iPhone 14 Pro Max
Apple iPhone 14 Pro Max with a huge 6.7-inches display, a 48MP triple rear camera, and an Apple Bionic A16 chipset has finally arrived. The phone comes with major upgrades over its predecessor and has impressive features onboard. Some of the notable offerings include an OLED panel with up to 1600 nits brightness, up to 29 hours of video playback, FaceID authentication, iOS v16, a pill-shaped notch with a 16MP front camera, etc. Let’s read more about the smartphone in detail and see how it differs from its predecessor 13 Pro Max.
|PERFOMANCE||Apple A16 Bionic (4 nm)|
|CAMERA||48MP +12MP + 12MP +TOF 3D LiDAR scanner (depth)|
|DISPLAY SIZE||6.7 Inches|
|BATTERY||Li-lion 4323 mAh|
|MEMORY||6 GB RAM|
Apple iPhone 14 Pro Max Display and Camera
Apple iPhone 14 Pro Max uses a 6.7-inches OLED touchscreen panel. Also, it can drive attention from people who prefer iPhones with huge displays. As for the visuals, it offers edge-to-edge viewing with a resolution of 1290x2796px and a pixel density of 460ppi. Moreover, the display comes with HDR mode, True tone colors, and up to 2000 nits of peak brightness.
The smartphone sports a 48MP triple-rear camera mounted on a squarical bump with an LED flash and a LiDAR scanner. It uses around 65% larger sensor than the iPhone 13 Pro and has versatile camera features. The camera setup includes a 48MP primary camera followed by a 12MP ultrawide camera and a 12MP telephoto sensor with autofocus. Besides, the phone houses another 16MP selfie camera inside the pill-shaped notch.
Performance and Battery
iPhone 14 Pro Max equips a robust Apple Bionic A16 chipset with around 16 billion transistors resulting in faster computing speed and efficiency. This 4nm SoC has a fast 6-core CPU that includes 2-performance cores and 4-efficiency cores followed by a 5-core GPU with up to 50% better memory bandwidth. Besides, the phone has a unique FaceID for security unlocks.
As for the iPhone 14 series, Apple claims to have improved the battery department to ensure long battery life. Despite its large display, the 14 Pro Max delivers 29 hours of continuous video streaming. Besides, the phone supports both fast and wireless charging (15W MagSafe) out of the box.
Storage and Connectivity
It comes with 128GB of inbuilt storage space that can be utilized for keeping demanding apps and games. Also, the phone is available in different storage variants such as 256GB and 1TB. Memory cards are not supported on this iPhone as well.
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4
- Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra 5G
- OnePlus 10 Pro 5G
- Oppo Find X5 5G
- Google Pixel 7 Pro
- Does the Apple iPhone 14 pro Max support rapid charging? It is rapid charging, 50% in 30 min. It also supports Qi magnetic rapid wi-fi charging 7.5W, and MagSafe wi-fi charging 15W.
- What’s the capacity of the iPhone 14 pro Max battery, and how lengthy does it last? It supports over 100 hours of music playback, and 20 hours of playback time, with Li-Ion 4,323 mAh, non-detachable (sixteen.sixty eight Wh).
- What running system does the Apple iPhone 14 pro Max have? iOS 16.
- What type of show is hooked up at the iPhone 14 seasoned Max? It has exquisite Retina XDR OLED, 120Hz, HDR10, Dolby imaginative and prescient, a thousand nits (typ), 1200 nits (peak)
- Does the Apple iPhone 14 seasoned Max have a fingerprint sensor? It makes use of FaceID.
- what’s the Processing energy of the iPhone 14 seasoned Max? Hexa-middle (2×three.forty six GHz Avalanche + 4x snow fall)
- Can someone switch records the use of a USB on the iPhone 14 seasoned Max? It supports USB at the cross (USB OTG).
- Am i able to do video calls on the Apple iPhone 14 seasoned Max? yes, and also name recording.
- What sensors does the Apple iPhone 14 seasoned Max have? Face id, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer.